Health Services: Niagara Sub-Region
- Primary care physicians (213)
- Family Health Teams (5)
- Family Health Groups (12)
- Family Health Organizations/Networks (14)
- Community Health Centres (4)
- Aboriginal Health Access Centres (0)
Home and Community Care
This information reflects only HNHB LHIN-funded service providers therefore additional services and providers may exist within the sub-region.
- Home and community care service providers (37)
- Substance Abuse/Problem Gambling (6)
- Acquired Brain Injury (2)
Long-Term Care Homes
Information about the number and types of beds, wait lists and wait times is available at healthcareathome.ca/hnhb.
- Long-Term Care Homes (27)
Sources and Definitions
For details including sources and definitions related to primary care physicians and home and community care providers, please refer to the Glossary.